The intuitive NEO800 Titanium software is designed to work with Windows 10 Pro. The easy-to-use interface allows users to start builds rapidly and monitor throughout the building process. Software updates are driven by customer suggestions and feedback, providing a system that is optimised for customers and their applications.
- Build validation
- Standard or high-definition build style
- Open build parameters enabling any material to be processed
- Pre-set recoat styles, with user-definable option
- Bubble remover and user-definable or automated options
- Build time estimator
- Stir function (user definable)
- Ability to change recoating build styles mid-build
- Ability to change part build styles mid-build
- Ability to delete parts and supports mid-build
- Built-in camera
- Part traceability
- Build history log: Part name(s), parameters, build time etc.
- Machine utilisation log
For build preparation, the NEO800 requires SLC format files. There are various vendors available however we recommend Materialise Magics RP, SG and Slice Modules.